(SELF) Ep 053 - Optimizing your 7 Dimensions of Health with Best Selling Author & Ultra Marathoner,
In this episode, we speak to Armando Cruz who is a best selling author, ultra-marathoner, lifestyle physical therapist, and legacy coach.
Armando has climbed mountains, run over 100 miles in a day in swamps filled with snakes and alligators, has lived out of his car, and has rollerbladed and surfed in hurricanes but his biggest adventure has been fatherhood.
Some of the topics that we discuss are:
- Optimizing 7 dimensions of health
- How to deal with the emotional log you are carrying
- His journey of running a 100 miles in a day
- Importance of having values and a belief system
- importance of understanding your strengths and weaknesses
Here are some links to get in touch with Armando:
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/cruzarmando/
Website - http://www.armandocruz.com/
Get his book - http://legacycodebook.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/acruz3/