(SELF) Ep 044 - How Spirituality Has Helped Navigating The Uncertainty Of The Pandemic with Spiritua
In this episode, we speak to Tihana Deanovic who is a Toronto-based psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, nutritionist, and reiki master healer.
She is also the Founder and Director of Spiritlicious, an inclusive Health and Wellness Studio that makes therapy, nutrition, and spirituality (of all shapes and forms) accessible to all who need it.
She is also a trained by the one and only psychiatrist and author of Many Lives Many Masters Dr. Brian Weiss in past life therapy, and is a reiki master practitioner!
Some of the topics that we cover are:
- connection between mind, body and soul
- the importance of breath work and journaling
- how to take care of your mind, body and soul during the pandemic
- Tihana's personal journey with spirituality
To reach out to Tihana, click on these links below:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - spiritlicious.com
Some of the programs that Tihana is offering recently are:
1. $40 off all 1 hour and 1.5 hour sessions
2. Weekly mindfulness and breathwork training for stress, anxiety and more.
3. Free 30 min distant reiki healing sessions